From Luxor 7-Night Nile River Cruise
Explore the legendary sites of Egypt on a Nile river cruise and experience many of its ancient wonders along the way. Visit Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, and much more and enjoy a hot air balloon ride over the River Nile on this 7-day cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- -star 7-night Nile cruise
- Cabin with all facilities
- All sites mentioned in the programme
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Horse and carriage
- Motor boat
- Hot air balloon ride
- Taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Day 1: Luxor
After getting picked up from Luxor International Airport or your hotel, board your motor boat and travel downstream to the West Bank. Here, see sights such as the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Carter House, where you can admire treasures belonging to Tutankhamun. Later, head back to the hotel and rest for a while before heading out to explore the city of Luxor and its old market.
Day 2: Luxor
Rise before sunrise and enjoy the experience of a lifetime as you take a hot air balloon ride over the city. Watch as the sunlight illuminates the city and its surroundings before heading back to the boat. Sail through ancient villages and beautiful islands and discover true Egyptian culture whilst on-board. Arrive at Esna in the evening.
Day 3: Edfu – Kom Ombo
Arrive in the city of Edfu in the morning and enjoy a traditional horse and carriage ride to Edfu temple, the largest Ptolemaic temple in Egypt.
In the afternoon, travel to Kom Ombo, enjoying a refreshing drink on the boat’s sun deck as you cruise. In Kom Ombo, visit the city’s unique temple, dedicated to two gods, and discover the contrasting architecture of both sides.
Day 4: Aswan
Today, cruise to Aswan, a city famous for its Nubian culture. After breakfast, head to the Temple of Isis on Philae Island and visit the High Dam which provides electricity to the residents of the Nile. Later, enjoy some free time to discover the city and its ancient market.
Day 5: Abu Simbel
Arrive at the ancient wonder of Abu Simbel in the morning and spend the day exploring this temple complex, one of the most important in the world.
Day 6: Aswan
Today, begin the journey back to Luxor, visiting Nubian islands and villages that you will pass whilst cruising.
Day 7: Cruising
Spend the day at your leisure onboard the boat, cruising back to Luxor.
Day 8: Luxor
After breakfast, enjoy a tour of the East Bank of Luxor. Visit the Karnak temple, the biggest temple complex in the world, as well as the beautiful Luxor temple. At the end of your tour, get dropped off back at your accommodation or at the airport in Luxor.
Duration: 8 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.