from luxor guided day trip to dendara and abydos temples
Discover the fascinating temples of Seti and Dendra on a guided trip from Luxor. Admire the unique design of Seti, the first temple of his father Ramses, and the magnificent temple of Dendra on an unforgettable historical adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transportation in destination location
- Egyptologist guide
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel in Luxor
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Get picked up from your hotel in Luxor by ou guide and begin driving north of Luxor past local daily life. As you drive, admire views of quaint villages all the way to Abydos Temple, and listen closely as your expert guide tells you about interesting historical details of the great temple. Unique because of its limestone construction laid out over three levels, Abydos Temple is considered one-of-kind in many other respects. Find out why as you explore this historical treasure trove. Afterwards, drive on to Dendara Temple. Dedicated to Hathor, the goddess of motherhood, the Dendara Temple dates back to the late Ptolemaic Period and is located on holy Egyptian ground. The ceiling is decorated with astronomical views, on the goddess of the sky. Enjoy taking stunning photos at these mesmerizing historical locations. When the adventure is over, get dropped off back at your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.