From Madrid : Toledo Full Day + Madrid City Tour (Guided Tour)
Explore a panoramic tour, 6 hours of free time to enjoy the city, and get a free Madrid City Tour. Start the journey in a comfortable bus from the center of Madrid. At the time of traveling to Toledo, a travel assistant will discuss some of the most relevant and interesting facts about the city. Receive a city map with the main tourist attractions then enjoy a short documentary and discover Toledo's wonders, a city declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO in 1986.
✔Live tour guide
✔Visit Toledo from Madrid
✔Enjoy a panoramic tour and photograph the city’s most breathtaking views
✔Get a detailed city map containing the main attractions
✔Explore the Kingdom of Spain's former capital at your own pace
✔Taste Toledo's sweet marzipan made of almonds and honey.
✔Visit Toledo's Cathedral, the second richest Catholic building in the world after St. Peter´s Cathedral in Rome
✔Admire the Alcazar, an impressive fortress and El Greco's most famous painting, Count Orgaz´s Burial
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip between Madrid and Toledo
- Bus assistant
- Documentary on the bus trip
- Panoramic bus tour
- Detailed Toledo tourist map
- Fully Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
The comfortable touristic bus will pick you up in the center of Madrid. During the bus trip to Toledo, a travel assistant will share some of the most relevant and interesting facts about the city. Receive a city map with the main tourist attractions then enjoy a short documentary and discover Toled's wonders, a city declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO in 1986.
The bus will stop in a couple of points for you to photograph the most impressive views of the city. The guide will take you to the main square of Zocodover. Admire the Alcazar, an impressive fortress and El Greco's most famous painting, Count Orgaz´s Burial. Explore the Jewish Quarter's narrow streets and do not miss the Santa María la Blanca Synagogue, San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, and the Christ of the Light Mosque. Taste Toledo's sweet marzipan made of almonds and honey. The bus will pick you up from Plaza Granadal at 6:00 PM to return to Madrid.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :C/ Gran Vía, 61, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- Please check-in for the tour at Gran Via, 61 28013 Madrid at 9:50 AM
- With this tour, you will also get a free ticket to enjoy a Madrid sightseeing tour by a double-decker bus on your preferred date; show your voucher at the redemption point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.