FROM MARRAKECH day trip to Ait Ben Haddou
Departure at 8 a.m. in Marrakech. Your driver will pick you up at the riad / hotel.
Drive along the winding road of the Tichka pass and cross the High Atlas Mountains
Visit the historic kasbah of Telouat
Drive through the beautiful Ounila valley
Arrival in Ait Ben Haddou around noon
Visit to Ait Ben Haddou (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Return to Marrakech via a route that is slightly different from the one-way route
Arrival in Marrakech around 6 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Ait Ben Haddou is an old, fortified Berber village
northwest of Ouarzazate, on the southern edge of the High Atlas Mountains. The Ksar with its mighty rammed earth houses and proud kasbahs served as the backdrop for numerous films, e.g. Lawrence of Arabia, Sodom and Gomorrah, Gladiator.
The highest village terrace offers a magnificent view of Ait Ben Haddou, the valley of the Asif Mellah and the High Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.