From Marrakech: Day trip to Essaouira
Your excursion to the city of Essaouira will start at 8:00 a.m., with a 3-hour drive. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming views of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, the souks, as well as the small streets of the old medina of the city. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish at a local restaurant.
You will also have the opportunity to visit an association of Berber women who produce Argan oil.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon to join the "Red City" around 19:00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
The last Mogador situated on two hours and a half drive from Marrakech to the west on the coast of Atlantic. You will reach the ancient port of Mogador built by the Portuguese on a narrow peninsula. Nestled securely behind its impressive 18th-century rampart, the largely pedestrian medina town of pretty, whitewashed house. The old town divided into different quarters by its grid system layout, included in a sou, a myriad of narrow lane, sea defenses, fishing port and a large square. From the impressive promenade of the defensive "Scala", with Spanish canons, one has a magnificent view of waves breaking over the rocky shore. The activities of quayside and fish auction, Sheds are enhanced by paving eateries selling fresh fish meals with reasonable prices. Essaouira (notably, local, thuya) often, beautiful inset with lemon wood, ebony, mother of pearl gold threads of copper or silver.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
A pick-up service is available from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.Please give us your address the day before in order to organize this service for you.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.