From Marrakech: Day trip to the Atlas Mountains
Pick up from your hotel at 9:00 am It is one of the most beautiful valleys in the kingdom, with its rich past, its culture, its handicrafts and cuisine, and also landscapes in different colors.
Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley, nestled in the Atlas Mountains. Make a
Walking on the cliffs down the mountains and discovering the richness of Berber traditions.
Located in the heart of the great Atlas, Ourika Valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys in the empire. With full contrast landscape, waterfalls, green valleys.
Just an hour from Marrakech, you will have the opportunity to discover the splendid way Atlas.
Beginning the hike with your guide, you will pass by a charming little bridge that takes you to the heights of the Atlas.
If you enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire nature
dazzling, Ourika is a place that suits you perfectly ..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
The path to the waterfalls is narrow and you definitely need sturdy shoes. Not a major problem for adults, but it is really challenging for children! In between, I briefly consider whether we'd rather stop and wait for the group to come back, but my 6-year-old doesn't want to know about that. The guides really take care of him and help him over particularly difficult places.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or riad
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.