From Marrakech: Desert Agafay & Atlas Mountains Including Camel Ride & Lunch
Immerse yourself in Berber culture and get to discover the wonders of the Agafay Desert and Atlas Mountains on this full-day Tour from Marrakesh. Admire the magical Kik Plateau, visit local villages to experience Berber culture, enjoy a relaxing camel ride, and have lunch with a Berber family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride
- Mountain Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Agafay Desert Luxury
- Entry/Admission - Plateau du Kik
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay Desert Luxury, Marrakech Morocco
This adventure will takes you to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains where you can enjoy trails with arid hills, oasis and valleys. After crossing a forest of eucalyptus, you will discover magnificent Berber villages before joining the closest rocky desert to Marrakech.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
The landscape of the Agafay desert is covered with rare wild flowers, wheat and barley, but during the summer and autumn months it looks like a real desert with rocky dunes running down the majestic Atlas Mountains. A stop for pictures is a must before heading to the dam of Lalla Takarkoust where you can have a refreshing cup of mint tea. The excursion had just started, more breathtaking adventures and more amazing diverse landscapes are waiting to be discovered .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
Heading up to the Atlas via Kik plateau with a stunning view of the snow-capped mountains, the next direction is to the camel ride point where you can set off for a pleasant half an hour stroll on the camels. The drive continue deeper into the Atlas mountains and your next destination will be magnificent hidden villages scatted in the middle of the Toubkal National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aroumd, Aroumd, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
The irresistible lunch cooked and served at our family house, it self, is an unforgettable taste that you are trying for your first time . After enjoying your three courses meal lunch in the roof top of our family's house, a friendly local guide is going to take you for a walk through the typic hamlets and the green fields of the area before you drive back down to Marrakech via a different road. On a Saturdays and Tuesdays, we will stop in Asni village or Tahanaout town and take you in a tour through the local weekly market , find your way through the crow of local Berbers coming from all the surrounding villages for socializing, exchanging goods and animals and buying fresh vegetables, fruits and all their needs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.