From Marrakech to Essaouira : Private Day Trip
Explore a city and admire the fortified walls of Essaouira. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and artisan community of this coastal town with plenty to see and do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Explore the breathtaking charms of Essaouira. This amazing tour start in the morning from Marrakech, where you will be personally transported through the vast and breathtaking Moroccan landscape to the city of Essaouira. On this journey, you may see a few scattered villages and some camels, sheep and goats grazing in the countryside. You will see the vegetation changing to Argan trees that only grow in the wild and which provide berries for the local goats to eat. If you wish, it will be possible to stop for an Argan oil tasting in a small cooperative run by local women, where the Argan oil is extracted from the trees. This multipurpose oil is famous for its uses both in cooking and cosmetics.
Nearby, gaze at panoramic views of Essaouira, a charming and artistic blue and white town. Once you arrive to Essaouira, explore its peculiar wonders at your leisure. Stroll along the quays, where you can watch fishermen unloading their catch of the day and fishing boats coming back to shore, or enjoy the many good restaurants at the port and dine on fresh fish and seafood.
Essaouira is a picturesque town, where you can explore the historic ramparts and visit the medina full of local artists selling their crafts made of Thuya wood. The ramparts will give you an insight into how this old seaport village was armed against the threat of invasion. Parquetry still remains a traditional specialty of Essaouira, and another beautiful attraction of the region is its tranquil beach, where you could easily spend a relaxing and peaceful afternoon.
Departure Point :Ph Koutoubia, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in : - New town : Pick up from the hotel - Old Medina : The meeting point will be the nearest access place by Minivan to the Riad .- Put your hotel name and address in special request .
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.