From Marrakech: visit 2 days in the desert of Zagora
Discover the Sahara during a 2-day trip from Marrakech
Explore the Atlas Mountains, Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate
Enjoy camel rides at sunrise and sunset
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - dinner included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- a night in a tent
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagora Desert Travel, Hay Draa, Zagora 47900 Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech - Zagora
We leave from Marrakech in the morning and drive towards Zagora (the nearest desert and smaller than the Merzouga desert). We pass through the High Atlas mountains to reach the famous Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. Then we continue to Ouarzazate and drive through the Draa Valley. On the way we pass few Berber villages and finally arrives to Zagora from where we will enjoy a camel ride and we also spend the night in a desert camp tent.
· Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
In the morning, we ride camels to the village and then head back to Marrakech. We are coming to Marrakech in the afternoon. Have a nice trip back home.
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where you will discover impressive UNESCO World Heritage sites
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Explore the Atlas Mountains
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
The second stop will be in the Drâa Valley, known for its fortresses and kasbahs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Riad Laarous, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
2: Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from your establishment or the nearest car park at your hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.