FROM MARRAKESH- day trip to essaouira
Departure at 8 a.m. in Marrakech. Your driver will pick you up at the riad / hotel
Visit to a women's cooperative for argan oil
Arrival in Essaouira around noon
In Essaouira program according to your mood: stroll through town for souvenirs, visit museum, beach & sea, dromedary ride, a hammam or thalassotherapy, boat tour ..
Return in the late afternoon, arrival in Marrakech around 6 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Passing small farming villages and sparse argan forests, you drive across the dried-out El Houze plain to Essaouira, a picturesque town on the Atlantic coast. On the way you will visit one of the many women's cooperatives that produce products from argan oil. The former Portuguese colony Essaouira, formerly known as Mogador, was an important international trading center in the 19th century, connecting Morocco with Europe. The port, the Sqala, the old town and the former Jewish quarter, the Mellah, are particularly worth seeing.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.