From Monterrey Caves Garcia
The García Caves (Grutas de Garcia) are the world’s second largest cave system.
These caves, discovered in 1843, will astonish you with their natural formations whose creation began more than 50 million years ago. A three-minute journey up to the caves by a cable car offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Grutas de Garcia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grutas de Garcia, Carretera a Villa de Garcia S/N, Monterrey Mexico
The García Caves (Grutas de Garcia) at Monterrey are the world’s second largest cave system
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Jerez de Garcia Salinas, Jerez de Garcia Salinas, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Know this beautiful magic town
Departure Point :Catedral Metropolitana de Nuestra Señora de Monterrey, Juan Zuazua 1100 Sur, Centro, 64000 Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Just there are pick up in the downtown Monterrey Hotels.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Schedule: From 09:00 hrs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People under 12 years old cannot take the tour
- Adults over 60 years old cannot take the tour
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour
- People with obesity cannot take the tour
- People with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases cannot take the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.