From Nantes - Vineyard of Nantes in Minivan - Half day
Discover the largest vineyard of French white wines, the vineyard of Nantes and its multiple appellations and rare grape varieties. Your guide is a passionate character living in the heart of the vineyard and more particularly in the appellation Muscadet Sèvre et Maine. It will make you discover unusual places along the river or in the hills overlooking the Loire. You will participate in a tasting in the vineyards and you will end your excursion in a winery with the winemaker for a visit and tastings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Clisson, Rue du Chateau, 44190 Clisson France
After browsing the vineyard, break in the heart of the medieval city of Clisson at the foot of Clisson Castle. Then departure to a vineyard.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :3 Rue de Valmy, 44000 Nantes, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.