From Naples or Sorrento: Amalfi coast tour
Plan your tour of the Amalfi Coast from Naples or Sorrento with the best transportation service.
Welcome to Positano Limo Service – your best source to enjoy customized tours of the Amalfi Coast. Pleasant hillside villages scattered with lemon trees & overlooking immaculate blue bays: This is Italy’s exquisite, sun-soaked Amalfi Coast. Visitors across the globe flock to this coastal village to relish some of the world’s best foods made by famously sociable locals, to carve their desire for hiking through unbelievably charming medieval towns, and to soak in the splendid Mediterranean sunshine.
If your travel plan includes an exploration of the Amalfi Coast and you would love to have a deeper glance at the food culture and tradition of this coastal region, our Amalfi coast tour packages are tailor-made for you. Regardless of your interest, budget, or preferred mode of travel, possibilities are good that we will meet your specific needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Professional tour guide is not included driver will be at your disposal but he does not a guide for professional tour guide there is an extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
By the way from Naples to the amalfi coast one of our driver will pass by Sorrento peninsula where you can admire the scenic road and stop for a good picture spot
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is an amazing pick for Amalfi Coast day touts. Incredibly picturesque and uniquely charming at every turn, there is no way you should miss out visiting Positano and not enjoy your time here. The most photogenic and colourful town around the coast, Positano offers spectacular views of vertiginous houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun bleached peach, terracotta and pink colourful. Even, you’ll find no less colourful steep streets, smart restaurants, fashionable boutiques and wisteria-draped hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The first and foremost stop you will take during your Amalfi Coast day tours is at the Amalfi town that lends its name to the coast. When you’re in Amalfi, don’t forget to explore architectural wonders like the Cloister of Paradise – crafted with its Arab influences, the Medieval Cathedral of Saint Andrew, which combines Norman and Byzantine styles. While touring around Amalfi Coast, enjoy taking a stroll across the cobbled streets, looking down the azure waters and tasting a fish based gourmet meal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello boasts itself as an interesting place immersing in the history of the Amalfi Coast. In fact, Ravello is famed as a playground for the rich, famous and artistic with famed personalities spending parts of their summer there. Now Ravello with its stunning luxury resorts, vistas and tranquil elegance continues to host the jet set across the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
HOTELS PICK-UP: The driver will meet you in the hotel lobby b&b, Apartments.VILLAS PICK-UP: The appointment with the driver will be at the apartment/villa address. AIRPORT PICK-UP: your driver will waiting for you in the arrivals hall of the airport terminal, showing a sign with your name on it.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Molo Angioino, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We want to remember that the health of our customers is our main priority so our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service, in addition, we put your disposition mask, gloves and disinfectant gels.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.