From Naples: Pompei and Sorrento city sightseeing
Fully customized tour from Naples, Sorrento, and Pompeii.
Departing from your hotel, cruise ship pier, or from any other place you require, with our professional driver-guide, we will drive near Mount Vesuvius before turning south and getting to Sorrento. Here you can walk through the old part of the town to see the marquetry, fine linens, leather goods and sample the famous ‘limoncello‘ liqueur. Stroll around this very popular resort perched atop a seaside cliff like so many picturesque villages along the coast. After the visit to Sorrento will stop at Pompeii, the old city where one of the ancient world’s worst disasters preserved time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- commentary on board
- free bottle of water
What's excluded :
- entrance and food excluse
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Take the chance to visit the Pompeii ruins, the Italian most visited archaeological site. Pompeii was not simply blown away by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D., but buried under layers of debris, ashes and mud, as well. The result is the priceless value of this UNESCO site and a well- preserved slice of ancient Roman life.
The tour last around 3/4 hours including transportation from Salerno and free time after the visit inside the ruins. The walking tour inside this site of interest lasts around 1 an hour and a half max 2 hour and half.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
After The visit of Pompeii reach Sorrento in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Along the coast the driver guide will allow you to get off and take beautiful photos of the landscape. One of the stops will be in a factory where “Limoncello” and other delicious local products are made. Enjoy 1 hour free time in Sorrento in order to stroll through the picturesque and narrow streets and admire the countless artisan shops. At this point the tour will leave the Bay of Naples and the coast of Sorrento to approach to Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples city center and from the scheduled meeting points.Ports
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.