From Ouro Preto - Walking City Tour
Take a cultural tour of Ouro Preto, a city that is a National Monument and World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and visit the most important points of the city. Get to know their flavors, scents and take a closer look at their unique crafts.
Start the day at Tiradentes Square and then an optional visit to the Museum of Inconfidence. Continue the tour passing by the São Francisco de Assis Church and the Craft Fair in Soap Stone with free time for shopping. Then visit the Carmo's Church and take an easy walk of 500 meters until the last Church visited, the Basilica Nossa Senhora do Pilar and Chapel of the Senhor do Bonfim. After the visits, you wil have free time for rest. Along the way back to Tiradentes Square you will have options of artisan shops, stones, and local tourist items. You will also have option of stopping at Casa dos Contos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Round trip transportation to hotels (if option selected)
- Entrance fees to the visited attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours
- Entry/Admission - Museu da Inconfidencia
- Entry/Admission - Church of Sao Francisco de Assis
- Entry/Admission - Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Nossa Senhora do Pilar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca Tiradentes, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais 35400-000 Brazil
Tour starts at the ground zero of the Royal Road, the Tiradentes Square
Stop At: Museu da Inconfidencia, Praca Tiradentes 139, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais 35400-000 Brazil
A history museum dedicated to those who died in a failed rebellion movement Inconfidência Mineira for Brazilian independence from Portugal. Check out many wonders that tell the history of the region and the failed rebellion.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Church of Sao Francisco de Assis, Largo de Coimbra, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais 35400-000 Brazil
Check out this historical church
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Ouro Preto, Cidade de Ouro Preto, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais Brazil
Pass by the Craft Fair in Soap Stone with free time for shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo, Rua Brigadeiro Musqueira s/n, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais 35400-000 Brazil
See the traditional Church from inside and outside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Nossa Senhora do Pilar, Travessa Lauro Barbosa 16 Bairro do Pilar, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais 35400-000 Brazil
See the historical Church
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Praça Tiradentes, Ouro Preto - MG, 35400-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation to hotels in Ouro Preto (if option selected)In the option with transportation included, the route between Ouro Preto hotels and the starting point of the tour will be made by Jardineira Retro (Old style Bus).
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Be aware of the options available: With or without transport
- In the option with transportation included, the route between Ouro Preto hotels and the starting point of the tour will be made by Jardineira Retro (Old style Bus).
- In the option with transportation not included, the tour starts and ends at Tiradentes Square.
- We recommend using sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes.
- Entrance to the Nossa Senhora do Pilar Matrix costs BRL 10.00 per person.
- Entrance to the Church of St. Francis of Assis costs BRL 10,00 per person.
- Entrance to the Museum of Inconfidence costs BRL 5.00 per person.
- Entrance to the Municipal Theater of Ouro Preto costs BRL 4,00 per person.
- Entrance to N. Sra. Do Carmo Church costs BRL 3.00 per person.
- Entrance to the Museum of Mineralogy costs BRL 10.00 per person.
- * The above amounts must be paid locally and are subject to change without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.