From Padua Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills
Discover the Villas, Castles and most beautiful corners of the Euganean Hills.
An easy bike ride along the Euganean Hills Bike Route (E2) to discover the most important monuments of the Euganean Hills: Castle Catajo, the town of Battaglia Terme and the Garden of Valsanzibio.
Itinerary: completely flat.
Length: 35 km in 4 hours.
Departure/return: Abano Terme.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bike rent
- Guided bike tour of the Euganean region
- Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
- Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure, in the options that provide it
- Traditional Italian life with your local guide
- Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
- Helmet mandatory for children under 12
- Entry/Admission - Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei
What's excluded :
- Everyting not indicated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Terme Euganee di Abano e Montegrotto, Via Castello 5, 35036 Montegrotto Terme Italy
The Euganean Spas of Abano Montegrotto are one of the most famous spa destination in the world. Our tour will start from here.
Pass By: Villa Draghi, Montegrotto Terme, Italy, Parco Villa Draghi, Montegrotto Terme Italy
Along with its neo-Gothic style and the great romantic park, it represents the ultimate testimony to the civilization of the Venetian villa
Villa Draghi stands isolated on the slopes of Mount Alto, on top of a hillock to the west of the town of Montegrotto . The structure as it appears today, is an elegant building constructed between 1848 and 1850 by Pietro Scapin.
Pass By: Castello del Catajo, Via Cataio 1, 35041 Battaglia Terme Italy
Castello del Catajo is a patrician rural palace near the town of Battaglia Terme, province of Padua, north-eastern Italy built in 1573. It had its origins in a simple villa that was rebuilt and extravagantly enlarged in the manner of a feudal castle from 1570 onwards by Marquess Pio Enea I degli Obizzi, a member of an Italian noble family of French origin. The house contains a vast cycle of historical battle scenes frescoed in 1571–1572 by Giambattista Zelotti, a pupil of Paolo Veronese.
Pass By: Borgo Fluviale di Battaglia Terme, Battaglia Terme Italy
Battaglia lies at the easternmost edge of the volcanic Euganean Hills, and has been noted for its warm saline springs and natural vapour grotto since the Middle Ages. The construction of the navigable Battaglia canal in the early 13th century brought traffic and growth to the town which commanded a central position at the confluence of several canals in the network of barge traffic that linked Este and Padua, the Adriatic, the Lagoon of Venice and the north by means of the Brenta Canal, the canalized Bacchiglione and the Adige.
Pass By: Garden of Villa Barbarigo, Via Diana 2, 35030 Valsanzibio, Galzignano Terme Italy
Known as one of the most beautiful garden of Italy, the Garden of Valsanzibio is famous now all over the world.The Garden is located in Galzignano Terme, a little town in the heart of Euganean Hills. This area, since the beginning of the XIVth century, was preferred by the Venetian Nobility as perfect location for their wonderful Ville Venete: it was a symbol of the economic power and, at the same time, oasis of peace and tranquilly.
Stop At: Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei, Via Rana Ca' Mori 8, 35042 Este Italy
The Euganean Hills are a group of hills of volcanic origin that rise to heights of 300 to 600 m from the Padovan-Venetian plain a few km south of Venice. Splendid landscapes between vineyards and olive groves, alternated by castles, villas and small medieval villages are waiting for you.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Padua, Province of Padua, Italy
2: Terme Euganee - Abano - Montegrotto, 35036 Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
FROM PADUAYou'll find your private transfer in front of your hotel. Upon your arrival in Abano Terme you will meet your guide and find your bike in our shop.FROM TERME EUGANEEWe will be waiting for you in our shop to receive your bike and meet your guide. We are in Abano Terme in Viale delle Terme 107b in the pedestrian area. You can reach us in 10 minutes by taxi from the Terme Euganee train station.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.