From Porto: Private Tour to Fatima, Nazare and Obidos with Drop off in Lisbon
Are you in Porto and want to visit Lisbon? Have you thought about how you are going to travel from “Invicta city”, as Porto is called by its people! to Lisbon? Did you know that one of the most spectacular regions of Portugal is on the way between Porto and Lisbon? Turn your transfer into an unforgettable experience visiting some locations in the Center of Portugal and discover a country within the country.
Pilgrimage to FATIMA is to meet the place where Heaven touched the Earth. Referred by pilgrims as the Altar of the World, in Fatima no one is indifferent to the Message of Our Lady. Time to visit the Sanctuary and, if you wish, to buy religious articles.
Return to the road and head to Nazare, a fishing village known worldwide for its giant waves that reach 30 meters (Praia do Norte). Time for lunch.
Before arriving at your hotel in Lisbon, exit the route and head to Obidos. The fortified village of OBIDOS is one of the ex-libris of Portuguese heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal accompaniment during the whole day
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Pick up at Hotel/Accommodation in Porto and Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation in Lisbon
- Private transportation
- Transport by air-conditioned Minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any additional expenses not covered and agreed in advance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Avoid the stress of traveling by public transport or a shared tour and choose the comfort and safety in the company of your private guide who will pick you up at your hotel in a comfortable vehicle with the Clean & Safe Seal guarantee.
This tour is designed for those who want to get away from the traditional tours and have a more authentic and unique experience.
Duration of the trip from Porto to Fatima is about 1h45 (195km)
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Capela Das Aparicoes, Cova da Iria Santuário de Fátima, Fatima 2495-580 Portugal
The Sanctuary of Fatima is 195km from Porto and 124km from Lisbon. Pilgrimage to FATIMA is to meet the place where Heaven touched the Earth.
You will visit Cova de Iria, where the sanctuary's place of prayers and monuments are located. The Chapel of the Apparitions, considered the heart of the Sanctuary, was built in 1919, in the exact location where the Apparitions took place. In addition to the Chapel of Apparitions you will also visit the complete Sanctuary.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Norte, Rua 31 de Janeiro, Nazare 2450-065 Portugal
Return to the road and head to Nazare, a fishing village known worldwide for its giant waves that reach 30 meters (Praia do Norte).
Enjoy the fantastic panoramic view over the beach of Nazaré from 'Sitio,' the highest point of the village. Nazare is a traditional fisherman's village in Portugal, now a busy summer destination, which has kept its maritime traditions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
Before arriving at your hotel in Lisbon, exit the route and head to Obidos. 43km from Nazare you will find Obidos.
The fortified village of ÓBIDOS is one of the ex-libris of Portuguese heritage. Óbidos will be a surprise for you, since it is a medieval village surrounded by the walls of the Castle of Óbidos, serving as a living testimony that has remained almost unchanged since the end of the 17th century. Walking through the streets of Óbidos is to make an appointment with the past, through its sidewalks and 16th, and 17th, Gothic century dwellings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Now, it's time to go to LISBON! You will arrive at your destination carrying the stories you heard through the testimony of your guide, the good mood you felt from the contact of the people from each location you visited and the emotions experienced during this wonderful day that was intended to be just a travel trip, but became an unforgettable experience.
Duration of the trip from Obidos to Lisbon is about 1h (80km)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel/Accommodation in Porto | Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation in LisbonThe driver/guide uses a identification with his name and that of our company through a badgeAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Other departure locations are available upon request
- This product is also available starting from Lisbon with drop off in Porto
- Folding Wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For yours and the drivers safety our vehicles are equipped with acrylic separators between the driver/guide front seat and the passenger compartment. Your tour is carried out in a 9 seat minivan, being private (family/friends) and therefore the maximum capacity of the vehicle is 6 passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.