From Prague: Glass Blowing and Mountains Nature Guided Tour
Experience the best of Czechia’s nature and culture on this all-encompassing day tour. Do you want to escape Prague for one day but be right back for evening concert, dinner, clubbing? Do you want to soak up some fresh air and experience an adventure in the mountains?
In this case our special tour is perfect for you! We will take you to the nature of the two beautiful mountain ranges – Jizerské Hory and Krkonoše mountains plus we will visit the glass making factory with a very long tradition based just on the edge of the Krkonoše national park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Glassworks and microbrewery Novosad & son Harrachov
What's excluded :
- Jested cable car ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jested
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jested, Liberec 460 08 Czech Republic
After getting picked up from your hotel in the morning, head to the top of the Ještěd mountain where you can admire the emblematic Ještěd Tower. Depending on your physical requirements, either stop in the parking lot and climb to the top of the hill or take a cable car from Horní Hanychov. Either way, you will be rewarded with panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Glassworks and microbrewery Novosad & son Harrachov, Novy, Harrachov, Krkonose National Park 512 46 Czech Republic
Afterward, stop for lunch at an authentic Czech restaurant before continuing to a traditional Bohemian glassblowing factory. See how the world-renowned glass is made at this factory, learn more about the traditions behind this mindblowing craft and maybe even purchase a souvenir or two.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mumlava Waterfall, Harrachov, Krkonose National Park Czech Republic
To end the tour back in the nature we will take you to the beautiful waterfall Mumlavský vodopád which is situated right in the Krkonoše national park. The waterfall is one of the largest in the Czech Republic, its height reaches up to the 12 meters. The waterfall is breathtaking all year round and naturally its appearance might differ in every season. In the spring time its flow reaches the peak, during the winter time it gets frozen, so you can see instead of a waterfall an icefall! The so-called giant pots also known as the devil’s eye are also super interesting. These stone formations were created by the influence of a strong stream of the river on the granite blocks and its length can reaches almost 6 meters. You can find them directly under the waterfall but also elsewhere in the riverbed. The surroundings of the waterfall is rich for typical forest fauna and flora and the walk there is very pleasant.
After the tour we will take you back to Prague.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.