From Riga: Half-Day Adventure In Kemeri National Park
You will enjoy inspiring morning improv-hike in Kemeri boglands. Our knowledgeable guide will tell you about the natural and cultural values of Latvia and will bring you out in nature in a fun way through some engaging improvisation elements.
Kemeri Great Bog is one of the most impressive pristine bogland formations in Latvia. You will enjoy it from a convenient boardwalk (no wet feet here).
Kanieris lake is big shallow former lagoon of the prehistoric Littorina Sea. It is an important stop-over place for migratory birds. During migration periods (April-May and August-October) it becomes a paradise for birdwatchers as it hosts more than 190-species of birds. It’s also an important breeding place for the local birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transfer from Riga
- Knowledgeable eco-tour leader
- 5-6 hour guided hiking tour in Kemeri National Park
- Improv-travel approach for the groups of 2 people and more
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Everything what's not mentioned as included
Explore one of the most amazing natural beauties of Latvia - pristine boglands of Kemeri National Park. In a small group led by an expert guide. Discover the breathtaking natural scenery of some of the most amazing raised bog habitats in Latvia and in Europe.
• Kemeri National Park, Meza maja, Jurmala 2012 Latvia
• Kanieris Lake Bird Watching Tower, Lapmezciems Latvia
• Ragaciems, Ragaciems, Zemgale Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Riga Airport, Riga Latvia
- Riga International Airport, P133, Mārupe, LV-1053, Latvia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.