From Rome to Amalfi Coast in Just One Day Tour
Enjoy Day tour of The Famous Amalfi Coast ... Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Are you spending your holidays in Rome but you don't want to miss the opportunity to see the beauties of the Amalfi Coast? Well, we can fulfill your desires! Do you want to know how? Easy! Just take one of the speed trains from Rome to Naples, and in 1 hour you can relax on our cars on a comfortable drive to your favorite destination. With us you can decide to stop by Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi and then get some free time to explore on your own.
You will see three enchanting places that offer breathtaking scenery and a treasure of history of our Italy. If you are in Italy for your holidays or for any other reason you can not miss the opportunity to visit the Amalfi Coast, and with us you can do it safely, without stress and with the guarantee of an excellent price / quality ratio, thanks to great experience and friendliness of our drivers and the comfort of our Mercedes luxury vehicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Pickup and drop-off from Naples train Station
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- train tickets form/to Rome
- there are only three important things to do ...
the first is to book this tour!
the second is to take the train from Rome and tell us the time and the number of your train!
the third is to let yourself be guided and fully enjoy the fantastic experience you will do!
one of our drivers will wait for you at the Naples station at the head of the arrival track with a sign showing your name and from that moment he will take care of you throughout the tour, you will leave for Positano, a magical place, the driver will show you the beauty that our coast offers making you also take some selfie by millions of likes, you can taste the famous "lemon granita". In Positano you will have free time to explore the quaint alleys full of shops, bars, and steps that will guide you to the beach where you can look around the rock overlooking Positano enjoy a fantastic view, a mixture of colorful houses that make up a puzzle incredible. Upon your return, the driver will be there waiting for you to leave for Amalfi, along the road if you want to eat the driver will recommend the best solution according to your needs, from the local restaurant overlooking the sea to the classic restaurant with tourist menu. Arrived in Amalfi other free time to visit one of the richest places in the history of the Coast, with its breathtaking Cathedral and its 62 steps, you can taste the famous limoncello and admire the beauty of its port, which once made Amalfi a of the historic maritime republics.
After Amalfi we move to the hills, to Ravello, a wonderful village that rises above 300 meters above sea level and dominates the entire coast. unique gardens such as Villa Rufolo offer a breathtaking view, and the streets full of shops complete the masterpiece, it is no coincidence that Ravello has been nicknamed the "balcony of the Gods".
At this point it is time to go back, you will be accommodated in our comfortable vehicles and our driver will take you to the station in time to catch your train back to Rome.
Departure Point :
where the customer prefers
PortsNaples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
AirportsNaples Airport, Naples Italy
OtherCentral Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, ItalyNapoli Afragola, 80021 Afragola, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyNaples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- private guide available on request
- entrance fee available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.