From Rome to San Gimignano and Siena
Transport by Mercedes Minivan with a DriverGuide. Explore town of S.Gimignano and Siena. Unique, delicious lunch at small family winierie. Our first stop 40 minutes drive from Florence, will be to S.Gimignano.Here the Best way to visit the city is walking around in order to Enjoying breathtaking views while you are looking out from the city’s ancient walls. You will be transported back to medieval times as you wander the streets of this amazingly well preserved medieval town known as the city of the fair towers, with its fourteen soaring towers (of the seventy-six original) that dominate the skyline. You will have time to explore the town and peek into beautiful churches, local gourmet shops and enjoy the atmosphere. You can look for locally-produced zafferano or saffron, and stop on the Cistern Square to have the best Gelato in the World!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Official Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Piccolomini, Siena, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
One of the most beautiful city in the wolrd. The tickets for the museums are not included
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
San Gimignano is an amazingly preserved hill town in Tuscany, with 14 medieval towers still standing. Town well, San Gimignano, Italy ...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Official Tour guide in siena and San Gimignano are not included. Your driverguide will tell you on the way something about the cities you are going to see.
- English-speaking knowledgeable driverguide travel by luxury vehicle up to 8 participants
- Visit to top historic and cultural sites in S.Gimignano and Siena.
- View important and beautiful works of art and architecture.
- Suggestions for lunch in a local winieries from 35 to 55 Euro pp, wine tasting included.
- Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.