From Rome to Tivoli Gardens with Guide and Tickets
Tivoli, Hadrian’s and d’Este Villas day tour from Rome with Tickets and Local Tour guide in Tivoli
Tivoli was one of the favourite resort of the ancient Roman travellers because of its opulent lifestyle. Indeed our tour starts with a visit to the largest palace built in the Roman Empire, the Hadrian’s Villa, the princely dwelling on order of the Cardinal d’Este.
The finest Baroque garden in Italy with more than 1,000 fountains
The second step of our tour is a drive to the upper level of the town of Tivoli, where is Villa d’Este, the residence of the Cardinal d’Este, son of Lucrecia Borgia, that presents one of the finest Baroque garden in Italy with more than 1,000 fountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Blue Badge guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The Villa d'Este is a 16th-century villa in Tivoli, near Rome, famous for its terraced hillside Italian Renaissance garden and especially for its profusion of fountains. It is now an Italian state museum, and is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana in Italian) is a large Roman archaeological complex at Tivoli, Italy. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is the property of the Republic of Italy, and has been directed and run by the Polo Museale del Lazio since December 2014.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your locationAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.