From Rovinj to Zagreb PRIVATE ONE-WAY transfer
Private one way transfer from Rovinj (or Pula airport) to Zagreb city or Zagreb airport.
Relax and enjoy on this private journey from Rovinj to Zagreb (Transfer can be organized vice versa as well) with English speaking driver in private comfortable vehicle or minivan.
Drop off at desired location in Zagreb city or Zagreb airport. (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area, so drop off/pick up will be made on closest possible location)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water(0,5l per person)
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle or air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our English-speaking driver will pick you up at Your hotel/accommodation in Rovinj.
If you're staying in the hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception.
If you arrive at the airport, Your driver will be in front of the arrivals hall, displaying your name on a welcome board.
Enjoy on Your private transfer on this 3 hour drive from Rovinj to Zagreb.
Drop off can be any location or hotel in Zagreb. (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area, so pick up/drop off will be made on closest possible location)
Transfer can be organized vice versa as well (From Zagreb to Rovinj).
Departure Point :Ul. Vijenac Braće Lorenzetto 17, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
PortsRovinj Bus Station, Trg na lokvi 6, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Return Detail :Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.