From Sacred Valley: PrivateTour to Ollantaytambo Fortress
You are picked up from your hotel at the Sacred Valley and transferred to the Ollantaytambo archaeological centre stopping at various points of interest along the route. Ollantaytambo is a typical example of the urban planning of the Incas, whose residents still live in accordance with their old traditions. It is considered one of the most remarkable archaeological complexes of the Inca Empire. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Touristic transportation.
- Pickup and drop-off (from Urubamba hotels).
What's excluded :
- Cusco Tourist ticket - BTC
- Admission to Ollantaytambo fortress
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Ollantaytambo, a typical example of urban planning of the Incas still inhabited like in the past. You will find here a great archaeological complex called fortress although it was a tambo, a resting and lodging place for long distance travellers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Urubamba (see list of hotels).- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- To visit Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.