From San Martín Harbor (Paracas): Route of the Pisco in Ica
Live the better experience tasting our spirit drink "Pisco" let yourself be captivated by its aromas and textures. Visit the more exclusive and recognized cellar and distilleries of the Region. Learn about the history of our national drink and its denomination of origin and why the word Pisco. Aventurate y conviértete en todo en un experto de nuestra bebida nacional.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Pisco, Wine and Spirits Drinks
- Group tourist transport
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Pampas
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Destilería La Caravedo, Altura del Km 291 de la Panamericana Sur, poblado de Guadalupe., Camino de Reyes, 11500, Peru
House pisquera at famous "Pisco Porton". This tour is about the history of the cellar. Hacienda La Caravedo was established in 1684 and they explain the origin denomination of the pisco.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
A traditional winery that won national awards thanks to its original products such as Pisco Sour, Semi Prepared and the fine Cream of Pisco. It is located in the Tres Esquinas hamlet in the Subtanjalla district.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Pampas, LOS AQUIJES - El Rosario Detrás del Estadio Los Piscontes, Ica 11000 Peru
The first step is a artisanal and traditional cellar of Pisco and Wine. Here we could taste Pisco, Wine and Pisco Cream.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The service includes pick up at Puerto San Martin, Paracas where our guides will receive you to take them to mobility and start the tour.Ports
- Terminal Portuario General San Martín (Puerto de Pisco)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with problems with alcohol
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.