From Santo Domingo: Famous Whale Samana and Cayo Levantado Beach with Whale Biologist
Kim Beddall is the foremost Whale Biologist in the Dom Rep. Each winter the humpback whales make the journey from the North Atlantic to the Samana Bay to give birth to their calves and no one is better at explaining it all than Kim Beddall. The Canadian pioneer of whale tours in Samana! Enjoy the spectacular views of the mountains that surround the Samana Bay. Spend part of the day on the famous crystal blue waters of Cayo Levantado island (sometimes called Bacardi Island).
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Samana Bay
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Whale Sanctuary Fees $5 per person cash
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samana Bay, Dominican Republic
National Whale Sanctuary is where you'll see the whales!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
Lunch and some beach time!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All accommodations areas in the Santo Domingo and Juan Dolio areas.
Departure Time :
Pickup Times start at: 6:00 am - 6:30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.