From Sarajevo: Full-Day Lukomir Village Private Tour
Lukomir is located just 42 km away from Sarajevo, and it represents the highest settled village in Bosnia and Herzegovina and one of the main Bosnia tourism attractions.
The stone-made homes, wooden roofs, women still wearing traditional clothes are main characteristics of local life from April until December when the village is approachable. Settled at the height of 1.495 m on the top of Bjelasnica Mountain, Lukomir has stayed out of human touch and represents the most traditional nomadic lifestyle.
Lukomir is known for its traditional attire, and the women still wear the hand-knitted costumes that have been worn for centuries.
Domestic food such as pie, domestic donuts, traditional Bosnian coffee and admirable sightseeing are definitely kind of experience you do not want to miss! Let’s make one more experience together.
From there, you can do some magnificent hiking in the area along the ridge of the Rakitnica Canyon, which drops 800m below.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle or minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bjelasnica Olympic Mountain Ski Centre, Babin do, Trnovo 71223 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Stop at Bjelasnica ski resort and have the guide introduce you to the story of the XIV Winter Olympics
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Selo Lukomir, Lukomir, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
View of the mountains and a deep Rakitnica Canyon will leave you breathless
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bjelasnica Olympic Mountain Ski Centre, Babin do, Trnovo 71223 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Enjoy a safe drive through the mountains on the way back to Sarajevo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts every day at 9 AM.Pick up is provided in any hotel or accommodation place in Sarajevo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.