From Seville: Expedition To "Mars" Private Full-day Tour
For years, NASA has studied the composition and uniqueness of the Rio Tinto in the Rio Tinto mines. The biochemical coincidences with the Red planet have made the mines of Huelva one of the most interesting places to visit.The mines began their production from Roman times, originating a land similar to Mars.A tour for the whole family and photography lovers that we recommend to know some of the fascinating secrets that Nature hides.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minas de Riotinto, Minas de Riotinto, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
Upon arrival in Huelva, we made the first morning visit to the peculiar mines of Rio Tinto, making a train tour throughout the industrial area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Palma del Condado, La Palma del Condado, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
After lunch in the mining area, we moved to Palma del Condado. We visit the Natural Area of Rio Tinto where we will visit the flour mills of the 19th century, a unique natural space in southern Europe.
After the visit, return to Seville
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Some hotels and apartments in Seville are located in the historic center where access is impossible due to the physiognomy of the streets. In this case, the meeting point is held in our office (Adriano, 33) at the same start.It is important to indicate the hotel or apartment to be able to manage the pick up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.