From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip!
Plovdiv – European Capital of Culture 2019
There are places that draw you in time and time again. Places that you keep going back to only to experience their intangible allure. Places that soothe the mind and create memories you want to share. And Plovdiv is one such place. It is a town steeped in history yet bustling with modernity. Dubbed the oldest European inhabited city, this year it is crowned with a yet another well-deserved title – that of European capital of culture, a shared honour with the beautiful Italian city of Matera.
Аvailable in 6 languages - Audio Guide ( English, Russian, Spanish, French, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian )
From Sofia - 2 Ivan Vazov str., Sofia ( near Ivan Vazov National Theater )
Departure Time from Sofia : 9.30 AM
Return Time Sofia : 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Driver / Host or greeter
- Audio Guide - incluedes 25 places ( English | German | Spanish | Russian | French | Turkish | Greek)
- Map with route and all landmarks.
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Museums etc.
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Take a trip to one of the oldest cities in the world – Plovdiv. The city was chosen for the European Capital of Culture for 2019!
It was found during the Neolithic period in the 2nd millennium BC. Roman Theatre, Stadium and other archeological finds from the 2nd century are mixing with the Revival Architecture.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :ul. "Ivan Vazov" 2, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.