From Sofia: Vitosha - private night tour
Night comes and our adventure begins. We invite you to see the mountain from a different point of view, to fight against your fears, to lose and find yourself in the maze of the dark woods. In that walking tour, you can feel the silence and see some of the night animals like Salamandra salamandra or Bufo bufo. In our highest point, you will be awarded the light of Sofia – this never sleeping beauty.
Do you want to join in the long dark?
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- A flashlight
- Ticket fee for Boyana church
- Entry/Admission - Vitosha Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vitosha Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Vitosha was the first national park in Bulgaria. Bulgarian tourism was born there. This is the biggest treasure of Sofia. How many capitals can be proud to have mountains so close? The tour includes one of the mountain peaks – Kamen del (1876 m).
When the sunrise comes, you will understand why the ancients and pagan people worshipped it. The guide will tell you the stories about a Bulgarian sub-holiday like July morning.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Boyana Waterfall, Boyana Lake, Sofia Bulgaria
After a walk through the forest, you could see the Boyana waterfall, which is one of the most visited places. The waterfall is more than 25 meters high.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
One of the UNESCO sites in Bulgaria. If you are there after 9.00 am, the guide will provide you with a ticket to see the church, it’s frescos and to sense the Bulgarian Renaissance. Transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Sofia
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.