From Sofia: Vratsa and the region - history, culture and nature
No raven lands in Vratsa... because is a nest of eagles.
Vratsa and the region are not very popular places for foreign tourists. But the land is full of history - from Cooper age, Thracians time, Middle ages, Ottoman period, and the time of Bulgarian revival, when Bulgarians fought for their freedom and independence.
See the beautiful countryside, the longest mountain range in the Balkan peninsula, and natural phenomena.
With this tour, you will see a hidden land full of legends. Be a part of one of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets for the museums
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2157 Bozhenitsa, Bulgaria
Visit one of the last fortresses of the Secon Bulgarian kingdom - XIV century A.D.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vratsa, Vratsa, Vratsa Province
Vratsa is the biggest city in Northwest Bulgaria. The city is surrounded by the beautiful Balkan mountain, giving for the tourists magnificent views, caves, waterfalls and stone figures.
The land of Vratsa is full of history - visit the history museum in the city with the biggest Thracian silver treasury, the Ethnographical complex with 3 preserved old houses, and two old towers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 3050 Chiren, Bulgaria
Visit one of the arts of nature - God's bridge, which a favorite place for the citizens of Vratsa.
Visit a fortress, which was used in the ate antiquity and the middle ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Okolchitsa Peak - National Park Of Hristo Botev, Okolchitsa Peak, Chelopek 3043 Bulgaria
The famous poet and fighter for the freedom of Bulgaria - Hristo Botev, found his death on this peak. Visit the monument and enjoy the views.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.