From Tangier to Asilah (Minimum 4 people)
Start the tour at the port or at anywhere you are. First is an hour and half pannoramic tour through diferents areas of the new Tangier showing you the living sections of diferent communities that lived in the city during the international administration (1923-1956), drive through residential sections with its hundreds of luxirious residences and palaces and end up at Spartel Cape (a meeting point of the maditeranean and the atlantic) in Africa.We will continue to the Caves of Hercules for a visit. Then we will drive along the atlantic coast for 45 minutes to get to the beautiful fishing town of Asilah.
We will do a walking tour of an hour in the ancient casbah build by the portuguese in the 15 th century.(a very interesting casbah with its narrow streets and murals (The town is considerd today as a cultural center). You will have some free time at the end and continue back to Tangier and visit the market place, its souks and the medina, ending up having a mint tea in socco chico ...
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Asilah Medina, Rue Attijara, Asilah Morocco
While tourism dominates, Asilah is said to offer a good introduction to Morocco. It hosts annual music and arts festivals, including a mural-painting festival. Thursday is market day. The International Festival, held in August, features jazz and Moroccan music as well as art exhibitions.
Many of the houses of Asilah feature mashrabiya (oriel windows). The main cultural center is the Centre Hassan II des Rencontres Internationales, which hosts festivals in the summer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in tangierAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Port of Tangier city
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/24/2019 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.