FROM Tetouan: Day trip to chefchaouen
In this tour Explore both Chefchaouen and Tetouan, the day will be devoted to first visiting Tetouan the white dove of northern Morocco, discover the main attractions of the small medina of Tetouan, the Spanish cathedral, Bab Okla, and the square Hassan II.
Then head to the Chefchaouen blue pearl, the small doors and walls painted in medina blue, take a walking tour through its hidden sides, with an introduction to the local culture, history and way of life. Return to Tetouan by 8 Pm.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tours in Chefchaouen and Tetouan with a local guide.
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Tetouan
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Tetouan
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
- Entry/Admission - Ras El Maa Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Tetouan, Tetouan Morocco
- A guided walking tour to discover the white dove of northern Morocco "Tetouane", the medina and the main tourist attractions of Tétouan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Tetouan, 2 Avenue Mohamed Ben Larbi Torres, Tetouan 93000 Morocco
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
After Arrival in Chefchaouen, the blue pearl of Morocco is known to be one of the most picturesque cities in Morocco. It is a holy city, 66 kilometers south of Tetouan, with around twenty mosques and sanctuaries, where thousands of faithful participate in an annual pilgrimage.
Get a good view of the entire medina as you stroll out of the city along the Ras el-Maa river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sania Ramel Airport, Tetouan Morocco
- ميناء طنجة المتوسط, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.