From Venice: Prosecco Country wine and food Private tour
In the foothills of the Alps, the area between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene is the toast of the Veneto. The vine-draped hillsides hereabouts produce prosecco, a dry, crisp white wine made in spumante (bubbly), frizzante (sparkling) and still varieties. Visit local wineries for tastings to see what all the fizz is about.
Meet your guide in Venice and proceed to the Prosecco region comfortably seated in your private minivan.
Enter a famous winery, visit its vineyard and cellar and learn the secrets of Prosecco wine.
Enjoy an abundant food tasting with local cheese and cold cuts and toast with your friends and family with 4 different Prosecco.
The journey from Venice to the Prosecco land is around 75 minutes for each way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 wines
- Snacks - Local cheese and cold cuts
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off in Venice
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: IAT VALDOBBIADENE Ufficio Informazione Turistiche, Via Celestino Piva 53, 31049, Valdobbiadene Italy
Pass By: Valdobbiadene, Valdobbiadene, Province of Treviso, Veneto
Departure Point :Garage San Marco Venezia, Piazzale Roma, 467f, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.