From Volos to Athens Airport / Athens / Piraeus Private Transfer
We offer excellent service in our transfers and tours:
Expertise: All our drivers are licensed by the Greek state with many years of experience in private tours and travelling the country.
Immaculate Fleet: All our vehicles are brand new, luxury cars (Mercedes, Audi, VW), thoroughly sanitized the day prior to the tour.
Experience and Sector Knowledge: We have been in the transfer and private, personalized tour business, for the last 20 years.
Guest-Centered: We strongly believe that our guests are at the center of our business, always providing the best holistic service in the highest quality.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge - Toll fees
- Luxury air-conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Wifi on board and chilled bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Meals and alcoholic beverages
- Total Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Your professional English speaking driver will pick you up from the city or from the port of Volos.
He will hold a sign with your name so it will be very easy to recognize him.
It usually takes 3 to 4 hours travelling on the motorway to reach the airport or the city of Athens.
Departure Point :
PortsVolos Port, Volos 382 21, Greece
AirportsNea Anchialos National Airport, Almyros 374 00, Greece
OtherVolos 383 34, Greece
Return Detail :Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece -Athens, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.