From Yulara: Discover Uluru Half Day Bike Tour
Explore the magical base of Uluru at your leisure
Cruise around easily on a sturdy bicycle
Discover the famous Mutitjulu Waterhole and many other sacred Aboriginal sights
Enjoy comfortable transfers from your accommodation to the base of Uluru
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Return bus transfer from Ayers Rock Resort to Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
What's excluded :
- National Park entry ticket (AUD$25)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Car Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
After pick-up from your Ayers Rock accommodation, travel on a comfortable bus to pick up your bike at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre. From there, enjoy 3 hours to cycle around the base of Uluru at your own pace and in your own time.
The 15-kilometer (9.3-mile) self-guided cycle journey is easily achieved in under 3 hours with plenty of time to stop and explore the beauty of the spiritual and unique wonder of the world: Uluru. Experience a personal connection to the sacred Aboriginal land while pausing to observe historic rock art in the various caves and wondrous waterholes.
Return to the cultural center after 3 hours to drop off your bike, then return to your accommodation via the bus transfer.
Departure Point :25 Winmati St, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.