From Zadar Airport to Split ( Round trip )
From Split Airport to Zadar . Private Transfer. Max 8 passengers.No extra charges. Secure. Free WiFi. Door-to-Door transfer. Quality Service. Air conditioner. Pet friendly. Round Trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- This is private tour from Zadar
Airport to Split, reserved just for you and your family, friends. Our minivan has
free WiFi and you will get bottle of water. We have seats for
max. 8 persons, we can also provide
child seats and boosters. You just need to inform us during reservation how many child or baby seats/boosters you require. It is are free of charge for our clients.We have comfortable, safe vehicles of the latest generations. Capacity of our vehicles allows for each passenger to have maximum one big piece of luggage and one peace of hand luggage, but if you have more luggage please inform us during your booking and we will send vehicle with suitable capacity for your needs. We also provide
transportation of pets but they need to be properly placed in their travel boxes. All our services are
door-to-door, in other words, we gonna take you directly to the address you gave us during the booking. There are no booking fees and all our prices are all-inclusive (incl. VAT). All our drivers speak English language and they also know basics of some other European languages (Italiana, Deutsche, Francais).
Departure Point :Zadar Airport. Please provide information about your flight. The driver will be waiting for you with your name written on the tablet or paper.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.