From Zadar: Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik City, Private Tour
Would you like to experience a combination of a unique nature beauty and charming medieval town? Than this is the right tour for you!
Park Krka is one of 8 beautiful national parks in Croatia. Enjoy exploring waterfalls and lakes walking on wooden footpaths between the the trees and travertine barriers. You can also visit the old watermills, traditional crafts, blacksmith's workshop or even go swimming!
After some free time in the park we'll go back to Šibenik.
This Gothic-renaissance city is a real pearl in the Adriatic coast. Thanks to the period of 15 and 16 century, when it was the richest and most powerful town in Dalmatia, Šibenik conserves various beautiful and abundantly decorated medieval palaces hidden in old stone narrow streets.
The center of the city is marked by the unique St. James Cathedral, which is on the UNESCO list of world heritage since 2000.
After free time for lunch we return back to Zadar.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Professional and licenced guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance to National Park Krka
- Entrance tickets to St James cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park Croatia
Skradinski buk waterfalls is the most visited part of the park where you enjoy a nice walk on the wooden footpaths between the waterfalls, lakes and trees. You can also discover travertine barriers and explore the old watermills, traditional crafts, weaver, blacksmith's workshop…
Along our drive and walk in the park I will give you information about the park and tradition that still resists the change of time.
By the waterfalls you can have free time for swimming, have a drink or just relax and explore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
Our guide will explain you everything interesting about this remarkable monument that was built for over 100 years.
If you choose we can visit from inside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up wherever is more convenient for you.Airports
- Zadar Airport, Ulica I/2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, Croatia
- Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/6/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The walk in the park is aprox. 2 km. At one point there are about 100 steps down and 200 steps up. They are not steep but could be a problem for people with knee issue.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.