Fryderyk Chopin's Birthplace Half Day Private Tour from Warsaw
Who really was Frederic Chopin? An ingenious pianist and artist? One of the most talented Polish composers of romanticism era? Or a humble piano student, who dreamed of fame and recognition? With our knowledgeable guide you’ll learn much more about him!
Join us on a fascinating journey to the roots of one of the greatest composers in the world. We will take you to Żelazowa Wola – a birthplace of Fryderyk Chopin, just 1 hour drive from Warsaw. The main attraction is renovated manor house from XVIII century, where Chopin was born in 1810. Today, it houses a biographical museum of a Musician. Building is surrounded by a modernist park filled with rare species of plants, many ponds and two glass pavilions (one of them is a concert hall), upon the river Utrata.
Brochów is a village near Żelazowa Wola and another stop on our tour. Its Church of St John the Baptist is Chopin’s baptism place. Situated on the banks of the Bzura river is an exceptional sacral architecture treasure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Shot of traditional, polish vodka
- Pick-up and drop of at your accomodation (centrally located hotels)
- Photos from the tour
- Tickets to museum included
- Entry/Admission - Dom Urodzenia Fryderyka Chopina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dom Urodzenia Fryderyka Chopina, Zelazowa Wola 15, Zelazowa Wola 96-503 Poland
You will see Fryderyk Chopin's Birthplace and the Fryderyk Chopin Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Baptist church of St Roch and St John, Brochow 70, Sochaczew 05-088 Poland
You will visit the Church where Chopin was baptized and where his parents got married.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Palace of Culture and Science, plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our Guests only from centrally located hotels in Warsaw.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.