Fátima, Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha Shutle Tour Full Day
There are a number of things that make this trip unforgettable. One, you run the risk of falling in love with each of the locations we’ll visit (we’re not kidding, the West is breathtaking). Then, there’s the visit to one of the most enchanting medieval towns in the country. And last, but by no means least, a visit to two of the country's most sacred of places: Nazaré: surfers’ paradise (thanks to the size of its sea's waves, which religiously appeals to everyone), and which is, at the same time, a traditional Portuguese fishing village, and Fátima, the heart of Catholic faith and world pilgrimage site. The Shrine of Fátima, which Pope Francis visited in 2007 during the centennial celebrations of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is a must see. This tour includes a stop in Aljustrel, the home of the three shepherd children - Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Close enough to the capital and situated on a high point near the Atlantic coast, Óbidos had a strategic importance in the territory. Already occupied before the Romans arrived in the Iberian Peninsula, the village became more prosperous from the moment it was chosen by the royal family. Since the king D. Dinis offered it to his wife D. Isabel, in the century. XIII, belonged to the House of the Queens who, throughout the various dynasties, benefited and enriched it. It is one of the main reasons for finding so many churches in this small town.
Within walls, we find a well-preserved castle and a labyrinth of streets and white houses that enchant those who walk there. Among Manueline porticoes, flowery windows and small ladders, there are several reasons to visit, good examples of the religious and civil architecture of the golden ages of the village.
Another attraction is the famous Ginjinha de Óbidos, which can be enjoyed in several places, preferably in a chocolate chip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Nazaré: surfers’ paradise (thanks to the size of its sea's waves, which religiously appeals to everyone), and which is, at the same time, a traditional Portuguese fishing village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Batalha, Batalha, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Batalha monasterie (church) UNESCO World Heritage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Fátima, the heart of Catholic faith and world pilgrimage site. The Shrine of Fátima, which Pope Francis visited in 2007 during the centennial celebrations of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is a must see. This tour includes a stop in Aljustrel, the home of the three shepherd children - Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta. Free time to visit houses where the witnesses to the appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary were born, the house-museum and the ethnology museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marquês de Pombal, 1070-051 Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Praça Marquês de Pombal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.