Fuerte Amador Shore Excursion: Private Full-Day Tour of Panama City and Canal
Visit one of the best cities of Central America, Panama City. With this 8-hour private tour, you'll enjoy the views from the platforms along the Panama Canal, and learn more about the canal at the museum. Take a guided walking tour of the "Old Town", a UNESCO world heritage site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Punta Culebra Nature Center
What's excluded :
- Start the day with pickup from the Fuerte Amador Cruise Port upon your arrival. Most days the tour will start with an incredible view of the city from atop Cerro Ancon, before heading off to the Miraflores Locks to watch the ships in transit. Enjoy the viewing platforms, plus learn more about the canal at the museum and watch a short film about the canal’s history. Head under the Bridge of the Americas, past the Frank Gehry Bio Museum and out to the Amador Causeway where you will stop for lunch, at your own expense.
The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of Casco Viejo, Spanish for "Old Town", Panama City's most charismatic neighborhood. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site. From Casco Viejo, transportation may be provided back to your hotel, or you can decide to stay for sunset, dinner and drinks in one of the many plazas of the area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Terminal de Cruceros de Amador, Unnamed Road, Panama City, Panama
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.