Fuerteventura Sailing Trip from Morro Jable
On our boat you will get the taste of real sailing. We sail on sails, we can meet: dolphins, whale, turtles, flying fish etc. You can stand at the helm of the boat and lead it under the supervision of the captain. We stand in the bay at anchor for snorkeling. You can meet turtles, stingrays and fish under the water. We serve a delicious lunch on board the boat. You can provide information about allergies in the booking comments. You can let us know if you are vegetarian or vegan, we will prepare dishes especially for you.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Wi-Fi on the Yacht.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Cruises sailing yacht type Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42.2. Yacht cruise from Morro Jable takes about 3.5 hours. Maximum 8 person on board.
We stop at anchor so that you have time for swimming, snorkeling and a meal.
You can steer the boat under the supervision of the captain. You can take part in an active sailing or relax and admire the beauty of the ocean. You will discover the beauty of Fuerteventura from the perspective of the sea. Possible meeting with dolphins, whales, turtles etc. Snorkeling in the blue waters of the Jandia bays. Lunch on board the boat while it is at anchor. Fresh Canarian products: potatoes with mojo sauce, hams, cheese, salads, bread. Cooling drinks, water, cold beer, white wine and cava throughout the cruise.
The price includes a shuttle bus to / from the hotel Costa Calma, Jandia.
You can use the free wi-fi on the boat.
• Faro de Jandia, El Puertito, Morro del Jable, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
• Playa de Sotavento, Playa de Jandia, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.