Fujairah Private City Tour From Dubai with Transfer
Between the beautiful massive Hajar mountains and the pristine waters of the Gulf of Oman lies down the unofficially called “The Jewel of the Middle East”- Fujairah. The Emirate carries a history which goes back to 3, 000 BC, a rich cultural heritage and amazing picturesque landscapes. That is the reason we thought this tour suits the expectations of anyone who wishes to see something different in the UAE.
Get ready to have the most amazing day by meeting the oldest mosque in the country, the oldest fort into the mountains and greenery! Do like the locals and immerse yourself into a busy authentic arabian souk at The Friday Market..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to attractions mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Fujairah Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Bidya Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Fujairah Fort
What's excluded :
- any services or expenses that are not mentioned in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fujairah Museum, cnr Al-Nakheel & Al-Salam Rds, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
The Fujairah Museum has a particular position at the base of one picturesque date plantation. Our mission by visiting this museum created in 1991 is to show our guests the unique archaeological and ethnographic elements of the emirate but also its history, dating back 5, 000 years ago. Since it is considered one of the most consistent museums in the UAE on presenting the history and heritage, our guests will enjoy this time spent here. You will discover how diverse the populations in the region were and their main activities: fishing, trade, pottery and agriculture. You will also see, among others, weapons, costumes, local folklore, bronze jewelry and coins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Mosque - Fujairah, Mohammed Bin Matar Rd, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
Named after the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founding father of the UAE, this mosque stands as the second largest in the country and one of the main attractions in Fujairah. During this stop our guests will have the chance to take pictures and admire( from outside) this architectural masterpiece and cultural landmark resembling the Blue Mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Bidya Mosque, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
Al Bidyah Mosque is the oldest mosque in the UAE, dating back to the 15th century. This small but historically important place amazes through the fact that it still holds the daily prayer for locals and tourists. This place offers our guests a unique mixt of history, beautiful nature and relaxing surroundings as the mosque does not stand alone, it has four watchtowers, stone walls and old buildings.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Fujairah Fort, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
We will go back in the 1500- 1550, high in the old area of Fujeirah, about 20m above sea level to visit the oldest fort of the UAE- the Fujairah Fort. Our guide will give precious information about the particular design of the castle, how it was built and the reason why, for centuries, it was the only stone building in the coast of the emirate.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Friday Market, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
Here, you will have the experience of an arabian traditional market( souk) right in the middle of the valleys filled with palm trees and between the Hajar Mountains. The Friday Market has kept the authenticity of an ancient souk, during the time and until these days is famous for its fresh and locally grown produce. You will have plenty of time to get lost among the locals…
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid marina, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.