Full 2-Day With Free Evening Extension Small Group Tour
This all new 2 Day tour includes all that can be with a comfortable pace including the unique free evening free time for shopping, exploring, a pub crawl, dining, sight-seeing in the city center with options for folkloric performance, Ballet, an evening River dinner cruise, Faberge Museum, Ballet, Jazz Club performance, evening river cruise, St Isaac Cathedral high colonnade for stunning city viewing and photography and more choices available to select the in the morning of your arrival day. You can return to the ship when you wish. One Lunch is included in the day programs. We planned this tour to avoid crowds as much as possible include an historic palace that will not be crowded, with an emphasis on quality of experience rather than rushing from one crowded destination to the next. We want you to have a good time, because it is more fun for us also.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 1 Lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned comfortable Touring Van
- VISA Free for Cruise Passengers
- High Speed Internet in the Van
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Detail: This tour is for those who want to get the most from their visit to St Petersburg and at a hard to beat the price. The free evening exploration time or optional performance, dinner, or other activity of your choosing.
The tour includes all port fees, transportation, entry fees, camera tickets, day and evening, 1 lunch in nice restaurant, unlike most which are cold box lunches served on a bumpy road to the southern estates in a crowded van. Our tours have a maximum of 15 guests in our 18 passenger touring vans but most groups are small
The tour begins with an informative city tour with photo stops
Visit to the Winter Palace and Hermitage Museum
Next, a sit down 3 course lunch in nice restaurant and a chance to relax and share thoughts about your experiences.
Visit to Peter and Paul Fortress
River and Canal cruise so see how the city looks from the water, as intended when the canal ways were the only reliable transportation in the early days of St Petersburg
Visit to the Church on Spilled Blood with its iconic exterior and stunning Mosaic interior
At the end of the first day tour you have your choice of returning to the ship for the night or stay with us and explore the city more, visit the European art of the 19th and 20th Century at the General Staff where the French Impressionists are kept(not in the Hermitage anymore), visit a fine restaurant, shop or just sit in an outdoor cafe people watching, attending the optional "Feel Yourself Russia" famous folkloric show, Ballet, Jazz Club, Faberge Museum, visit one of the popular English style pubs to chat with locals...it is your time to do as you please. When you are ready to return, we transport you to your ship for the night.
The second day begins with another city tour covering to the south as the tour travels to the southern palace estates.
The first visit is to Pushkin for the Imperial Park and Caterine Palace.
Break for Lunch (lunch is not included)
Travel to Peterhof to explore the fabulous Fountain Park
Optional the high speed Hydrofoil boat across the Gulf of Finland to St Petersburg is available on request.
Return to your ship to prepare for departure 1 hour before sailing.
This tour was created to give the widest view of St Petersburg at a relaxed non-rushed pace, with many opportunities to take photos, talk to locals, and get an authentic taste of Russia, St Petersburg and its people, for a very reasonable price.
The evening program choices should be decided the morning of arrival after meeting your guide and driver. Your guide will have a list of what is available as event suggestions or options for that evening. You can join with others for a common activity or do what you want individually. You decide when you would like to return to the ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you in the Arrival Hall of the Cruise ship terminal holding our company sign ready to greet you just past Passport Control. Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, date of birth, and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.