Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour-Grand Mosque & Louvre & Heritage Village, Souks & More
Immerse yourself in exploring the ever-changing Abu Dhabi, and be amazed at the intricate weaving of tradition and modernity in this Full Day tour of UAE’s capital city. We would see, taste, and relive the culture by visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in UAE; the Dates market where the best dates and fresh fruits are found; and Heritage Village, a representation of traditional oasis town where one can bring memorable souvenirs back home.
Full day sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi with an expert guide
Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its shimmering white domes and minarets
Enjoy your visit to Louvre Abu Dhabi
Step back in time at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
scroll around the Bedouin tents, shop at the souk, see craft demonstrations and more
Browse the bustling Gold Souk and Dates Market
Show around in Yas Island
.Visit the inspiring at Manarat Al Saadiyat.
Admire the skyscrapers, Corniche gardens
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Lunch
- No meals
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village Catering Services
- Entry/Admission - Gold Souq
- Entry/Admission - Manarat al Saadiyat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The largest mosque in the country, it is the key place of worship for daily prayers, Friday gathering and Eid prayers. During Eid, it may be visited by more than 41,000 people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is an art and civilization museum, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The museum was inaugurated on 8 November 2017 by French President Emmanuel Macron and United Arab Emirates Vice President Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heritage Village Catering Services, Unnamed Road - جَرْن يَافُورمدينة المفرق للعمال - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Run by the Emirates Heritage Club, this reconstruction of a traditional oasis village provides an interesting glimpse into the emirate’s past and features public workshops where craftsmen demonstrate traditional skills such as metal work, pottery, weaving and spinning. The craftsmen share their skills with visitors, and occasionally offer them a chance to try them out. The little spice shop within the village offers a range of dried herbs, handmade soaps and plenty of souvenirs to collect.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gold Souq, Al Ain - Central District - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Shopping mall destination with a collection of merchants specializing in gold jewelry.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manarat al Saadiyat Shk Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Highway Saadiyat Cultural District, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Founded in 2010, Art Studio began in a small space in Manarat Al Saadiyat and has steadily expanded as participants to the arts education programmes have increased. Outgrowing the Art Studio facility and expanding into the new space has been a natural progression and a reflection of the witnessed success in reaching out to a wider audience and growing the cultural community of Abu Dhabi.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi 34406 United Arab Emirates
The island’s development project was initiated in 2006 by Abu Dhabi-based Aldar Properties, with the aim of turning the island into a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment center at an estimated total cost of over billion dollars
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. We will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.