Full-Day Aconcagua Experience
We will head southwest on Provincial Route 86, enjoying the landscapes of Cacheuta until we cross the tunnel that connects this town with Potrerillos. We will contemplate the wonderful view of the Cordón del Plata, Mendoza’s main source of water and, of the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, a mirror of crystalline water in the middle of mountains.
We will continue along this path, contemplating the unforgettable landscape, going through tunnels and bridges, until we reach the town of Uspallata. Again we will make a strategic stop to get a better view of the Valley as a whole.
Already back in the van, we will move a few kilometers, until we reach “Puente del Inca”. Mandatory stop icon of our mountain range.
Once we return to the route, the Aconcagua Provincial Park awaits us. There we will obtain the corresponding permits to make a walk of approximately one hour, to the viewpoint of the Laguna de Horcones, where we can see the South Wall and the summit of the highest hill in America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation * and professional bilingual guide.
- Technical stop for snack
- Technical stop for lunch
- Lunch - Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Puente del Inca
What's excluded :
- Park Aconcagua Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
The highlight of this adventure: the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
We will get our permits with the Park Rangers, and start our one-hour hike, which will allow us to experience the surrealistic views of the highest peak in America, its flora, fauna, and beautiful sky.
Not Included the entrance Park ticket (only argentinian pesos).
All passengers must carry a passport
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
We will head Southwest on route 86, crossing the tunnel at Cacheuta village to get to Potrerillos. Here we´ll see the wonderful view of the majestic Cordon del Plata Range, the main source of Mendoza’s water, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, a clear water mirror surrounded by mountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Ruta 7, Vacas River, Las Cuevas Argentina
The famous Puente de Inca, a natural stone bridge with hotsprings
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up start from 7.30 am.Pick up for this tour is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area and Chacras de Coria. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.