Full Day Addis Ababa City Tour
It is a tour that you enjoy knowing the capital city which is the capital of Africa and grasp the glimpse of Ethiopia.We have more than ten years experience in the tourism industry and we have knowledgeable guides with very nice approaches.
We can assure you that it will definitely be value for money.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Service charge & tax
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Ethnological Museum
What's excluded :
- Photography & Video Fees
- Entry/Admission - Yod Abyssinia Traditional Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Visiting national museum will give the glimpse of Ethiopia.It has many animal & human fossils which make Ethiopia the cradle of human being, archaeological findings, work of art and ethnographic collections.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Aratkilo area Addis, Addis Ababa 123 Ethiopia
The Holy Trinity cathedral church with unique European baroque architectural style, stained glass painting, the resting place of His Imperial majesty Hailesilassie I and its interesting museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
You will go up to the mountain of Entoto to have a panoramic view of the capital city and enjoy the nice weather and see how women carry a heavy bunch of firewood on their back which shows you their way of life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ethnological Museum, Algeria St Piazza Haile, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
This is a beautiful ethnographic museum which is found in the former princely paradise palace of His Imperial majesty Hailesilassie I & in the present Addis Ababa university compound. You will see the different collections of ethnics and the beautiful paintings, icons...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St, Addis Ababa null Ethiopia
The biggest open air market called Merkato by its Italian name which will give you the real sense of the people life.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yod Abyssinia Traditional Restaurant, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Between 7 & 7:30 p. m. you will attend the cultural restaurant for your farewell dinner and enjoy the real entertaining dancing of different ethnic groups.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from the hotel you stay or Bole air port.Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.