Full-Day Adventure in Black River with Hotel Pick Up
You will travel on a boat ride of Black River safari which lasts approximately one hour. You will get a chance to see over different species of birds sighted in the Black River area and it is also one of the last habitats of the endangered crocodiles.
The 1 1/2 hour boat tour up the Black River
Cruise in a comfortable Safari boat
past giant Red Mangrove trees
with their stilt-like roots
cascading from heights of over 40'
down into the tranquil waters.
See the rare and endangered
American Crocodile in its the natural habitat
and view some of the 100 species
of exotic birds in these unspoiled wetlands
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bottle Water
What's excluded :
- Entry Fee to attraction
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
Your excursions begin westward through the hills passing various small farming villages and rural villages while viewing some of the most breathtaking countryside scenery in the area. Arriving at Black River experience your boat ride on Jamaica’s largest wetland area Black River Morass. Your boat ride begins at the mouth of the Black River and lasts approximately one hour. Over 100 species of birds have been sighted in the Black River area and it is also one of the last habitats of an endangered crocodile. Crocodile sightseeing is frequent and flora and fauna of this area are spectacular. On feeding days, you see Charles Swaby the resident crocodile expert, hand-feed the crocodiles there are also different species of mangrove in this area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in Montego Bay to include Grand Palladium Tryall and Round Hill Villas and Negril
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.