Full day Adventure Trip in Mandalay & Amarapura
We believe our customer's delight is the pinnacle of success in everything we do. Therefore, our voyages are unique to others, where we provide more.
In this trip, you can closely look at Mandalay and around with Myanmar Culture.
You can learn monks’ life at Mahagandayon Monastery, visiting weaving workshops and crossing the world’s longest teak bridge.
Exploring Mandalay with visits to local market, the world biggest book - Kuthodaw Pagoda and Shwenandaw Monastery in a day.
Enjoying sunset at Mandalay Hill will give you joyful experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Experienced English speaking Tour Guide Purified Drinking Bottled Water Private air-conditioning car service for whole day use Entry/Admission fees for Mandalay
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses Beverages Gratuities Camera Fee, Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amarapura, Amarapura, Mandalay Region
Your guide will meet you at hotel or airport.
Drive to Amarapura - an ancient capital of Myanmar, where we can observe the life of over 1000 monks at Mahagandaryon Monastery, visit to silk weaving factory and walk along the world’s longest wooden bridge U Bein.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Drive back to Mandalay lunch at local restaurant.
Then visit to Mahamuni Buddha Image, the Kuthodaw Pagoda – the world biggest book, Shwenandaw Monastery and enjoy the sunset on top of Mandalay Hill where we can admire the beauty of Mandalay City, Shan Plateau, etc. Tour ends at your hotel in Mandalay.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Mandalay International Airport with additional charges
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.