Full day Adventure Trip to Amarapura, Sagaing & Ava
We believe our customer's delight is the pinnacle of success in everything we do. Therefore, our voyages are unique to others, where we provide more.
In this trip, you will be able to explore the ancient ruins of 3 ancient cities Amarapura Ava, and Sagaing is the best way to learn Myanmar culture, tradition, ways of life in rural area and architectures.
Tour to Sagaing, Ava, and Amarapura from Mandalay to learn Myanmar’s rich cultural traditions
Visit numerous attractions throughout the day, including pagodas and monasteries travelling by vehicle, ferry and horse-cart
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Purified Drinking Bottled Water Horse and cart tide in Ava Entry/Admission fees for Amarapura, Ava and Sagaing Private air-conditioning car service for whole day use
- Entry/Admission - Ava In Amarapura.,Mandalay
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses Drinks & Beverages Gratuities Camera Fee, Personal expenses Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amarapura, Amarapura, Mandalay Region
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Mandalay and head to Amarapura.
Drive to Amarapura - an ancient capital of Myanmar, where we can observe the life of over 1000 monks at Mahagandaryon Monastery and visit to silk weaving factory.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sagaing, Sagaing, Sagaing Region
After visiting Amarapura, we will proceed to Sagaing, where we can observe the fascinating landscapes of the Ayeyarwaddy River from serene Sagaing Hill, the place of over 700 monasteries and visit U Min Thonesae Pagoda.
After that we will have lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ava In Amarapura.,Mandalay, Sagaing-Mandalay Road, Amarapura Myanmar
After lunch at local restaurant, we will drive to jetty and take ferry to across the river. Then visit Ava by horse carts to Maenu Okkyaung Monastery (also known as Maha Aungmye Bonzan) - built by the chief queen in 1818 for the venerable chief monk is the unique brick type building of 19th century, Nan Myint Tower - 27 meter masonry high is declined due to the earthquake in 1811, Bargayar Monastery well known for its wood carving with 267 teak pillars. Come back to Amarpaura and enjoy the sunset by crossing over U Bein Bridge. Back to your hotel and end of the tours.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at Mandalay International Airport with additional charges
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.